- Plague protocol: Masks must be worn in accordance with health regulations. If you or your family members are ill, please do not venture out, but call one of the priests to let us know and to arrange for the sacraments. As long as the state is under “Level 2” precautions, there will be no Church sponsored social gatherings. Work groups, Church cleaning, and necessary Church projects will continue as planned. See the parish website for developing details.
- The feast of the Entry of the Virgin into the Temple is Friday Dec. 4 (11/21). There will be vigil for the feast on Thursday evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy at 9 a.m. on Friday.
- Additional weekday liturgies for December will be as follows: Wednesday Dec. 9 (St. Alypius) at 9 a.m.; Saturday Dec. 19 (St. Nicholas) at 9:30 a.m.; Friday Dec. 25 (St .Herman) at 9 a.m.; Wednesday Dec. 30 (Prophet Daniel) at 9 a.m.
- Thursday Jan. 7 (12/25) is the feast of the Nativity of the Lord (Christmas). The Christmas eve vigil will begin at 5 p.m. on Wednesday Jan. 6 with Divine Liturgy at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday. See the parish website for details.
- The winter feast of St. Seraphim is on Friday Jan. 15 (1/2). There will be a vigil for St. Seraphim on Thursday evening at 6 p.m. and the Divine Liturgy at 9 a.m. on Friday morning. The following Sunday (1/17) we will also celebrate with a molieben following the Divine Liturgy.
- The feast of our Lord’s Baptism (Theophany/Epiphany) is on Tuesday Jan. 19 (1/6). There will be Vigil on Monday evening (1/18) at 6 p.m. with the Great Blessing of Water and the Divine Liturgy on Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. with the Great Blessing of Water at Quinn’s pond (as in the past).
- House blessings with the Theophany water should be scheduled with Fr. David and/or Fr. Matthew.
- There will be a weekday liturgy on Wednesday Jan. 27 (St. Nina) at 9 a.m.
- Note the new time for weekday liturgies. We have had requests for a later time, so as of December 1 all weekday liturgies will be at 9 a.m. rather than 8 a.m. Also, several weekday liturgies have been added to provide an opportunity for people to attend who would prefer doing so in a smaller group.