- Plague protocol: Masks must be worn (per city ordinance) in the Church and in the hall. Please be considerate of others and maintain appropriate distance during services. If you or your family members are ill, please do not venture out, but call one of the priests to let us know and to arrange for the sacraments.
- The parish feast of St. Seraphim is Sat. Aug. 1 (July 19). On Sun. (Aug. 2) after the Divine Liturgy there will be a molieben to St. Seraphim and a festal meal in the hall.
- The Dormition fast begins Aug. 14 and ends on Aug. 28 with the feast of the Dormition of the Virgin. This is a strict fast – just like Great Lent only shorter.
- The feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord is Wed., Aug. 19 (6). Vigil is on Tues. evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy is on Wed. at 8 a.m. Grapes, first fruits and honey will be blessed after Liturgy.
- The feast of the Dormition of the Virgin is Fri., Aug. 28 (15). Vigil is on Thurs. evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy is on Fri. at 8 a.m.
- The feast of the Nativity of the Virgin is Mon., Sept. 21 (8). Vigil is Sun. evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy is on Mon. at 8 a.m.
- The feast of the Exaltation of the Cross is Sun., Sept. 27 (14). The festal services will be combined with the Sunday services at the usual times.