- Palm Sunday is April 1. At the vigil on Saturday evening (6 p.m.), the palms and willow branches will be blessed and distributed.
- Holy Week services begin on the evening of Sunday April 1 at 6 p.m. with the “Bridegroom matins”. There will be services every day at 6 p.m. throughout the week as well as additional services on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday leading up to the midnight Pascha service on April 8. Please see the Holy Week Schedule for complete information and plan to attend.
- The feast of the Annunciation falls on Holy Saturday this year. This is a very rare event, and the services for the feast will be combined with those of the burial of Christ (Friday evening) and the Overthrow of Hades (Saturday morning).
- The annual Bright Monday Pan-Orthodox Picnic and BBQ will be at 5 p.m. on April 9 at Settlers Park, 3245 N. Meridian Rd. in Meridian.
- The food festival is approaching (May 18-19) and there will be many opportunities to help prepare. Please note the “food preparation” days on the calendar and listen for announcements of the work days.