- On Fridays during Great Lent at 6 p.m. there will be the Small Compline with the Akathist to the Mother of God followed by a class from the Law of God series. The final compline and akathist will be on March 23.
- There will be Presanctified Divine Liturgy on Wednesdays during Great Lent - March 7: 6 p.m., March 14: no service, March 21: 8 a.m., March 28: 8 a.m.
- The matins service for the Great Canon of St. Andrew of Crete is March 21 at 6 p.m.
- There will be a cooking session in preparation for the May Russian Food Festival on Saturday March 24 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lazarus Saturday is on March 31. There will be Vespers on Friday evening at 6 p.m. and a Baptismal Divine Liturgy on Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m.
- Palm Sunday is April 1. At the vigil on Saturday evening (6 p.m.), the palms and willow branches will be blessed and distributed.
- Holy Week services begin on the evening of Sunday April 1 at 6 p.m. with the “Bridegroom matins”. There will be services every day at 6 p.m. throughout the week as well as additional services on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday leading up to the midnight Pascha service on April 8. Please see the Holy Week Schedule that will be available at the end of March for complete information.