- Annual Parish Meeting: Dec. 12 after lunch in the hall.
- The Nativity Fast begins on Sunday 11/28 (11/15) and continues through Christmas on Friday 1/7 (12/25).
- Weekday liturgies for December will be as follows: 12/9 7:30 a.m. St. Alypius the Stylite; 12/16 9 a.m. Prophet Zephaniah; 12/23 7:30 a.m. Martyr Minos; 12/30 9 a.m. Prophet Daniel.
- The feast of the Nativity of our Lord (12/25) falls on Friday January 7, 2022. The Christmas Eve Vigil will begin at 5 p.m. on Thursday evening followed by our annual common Christmas Eve meal. The Liturgy for Christmas will be at 9 a.m. Friday morning.
- The time between Christmas (1/7) and the day before the eve of Theophany (1/17) is a fast free season.
- The winter feast of St. Seraphim (1/2) is on Saturday 1/15. There will be a Vigil for the feast on Friday evening at 6 p.m. and the Divine Liturgy on Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
- The feast of the Theophany of our Lord (1/6) falls on Wed. 1/19. There will be vigil for the feast on Tuesday evening 1/18 at 6 p.m. with the Great Blessing of Water and then Divine Liturgy for the feast at 9 a.m. on Wednesday followed by a procession to the river (Whitewater Park) for the Great Blessing of Water. Please begin to make plans now for your house blessings – contact Fr. David or Fr. Matthew to arrange a time.
- There will be an additional weekday liturgy on 1/27 at 7:30 a.m for St. Nina.