- Plague protocol: Masks must be worn in accordance with health regulations. If you or your family members are ill, please do not venture out, but call one of the priests to let us know and to arrange for the sacraments. See the parish website for developing details.
- The feast of the Annunciation is Wed. April 7 (3/25). There will be vigil for the feast on Tuesday evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy at 9 a.m. on Wednesday.
- There will be a prosphora baking session on Sat. April 10 in the hall starting at 10 a.m. This should take around 2-3 hours.
- The annual parish meeting will be held April 18 after coffee hour to discuss the future of our parish.
- The Holy Week Schedule (April 24 – May 2) begins on April 24 with Lazarus Saturday (Liturgy at 9 a.m.) and Palm Sunday Vigil (6 p.m.). For the full Holy Week Schedule see the insert.
- Additional weekday liturgies for April and May will be as follows:
9:00 a.m. Wed. April 14 (Presanctified Liturgy)
6:00 p.m. Wed. April 21 (Presanctified Liturgy)
9:00 a.m. Thurs. May 6 (Bright Thursday/St. George - This may change if it is possible to make a pilgrimage to Salt Lake City for their parish feast.)
9:00 a.m. Tues. May 11 (Radonitsa)
9:00 a.m. Wed. May 19 (St. Job/Birthday of the Tsar Martyr)
9:00 a.m. Wed. May 26 (Mid-Pentecost)
- Bright Week, May 2-8, is a fast free week.
- Due to the ongoing restrictions on gatherings due to the pandemic we will not be holding the Russian Food Festival in May. Other options are being discussed such as having several smaller events throughout the year or having a full festival in the fall if it will be possible then to have the traditional dining experience that we have provided in the past. Please let us know if you have ideas or suggestions on maintaining our connection with the community while remaining in compliance with local health orders.
- Please note the beautiful new icons that Fr. Matthew has been adding to the church. Two of the columns are done, and small icons of the prophets have been added to the back wall of the altar around the Theotokos. There are also new icons of the Nativity and Prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane on the side walls in the Altar.