- Plague protocol: Masks may be worn (but are not required) in the Church. Please be considerate of others and maintain appropriate distance during services – parents will need to be vigilant in keeping their children from roaming throughout the Church. Use all the available space in the Church - the entry, the narthex, the sanctuary (all the way to the front) and the North Kliros as needed. If you or your family members are ill, please do not venture out, but call the priest to let us know and to arrange for the sacraments.
- Starting on Pentecost, we will resume our normal Sunday schedule with one Liturgy at 9:30 a.m. There will be a potluck meal afterward, but it will be served cafeteria style rather than buffet style as in the past.
- On Pentecost the Kneeling Vespers will be moved to Sunday evening at 6 p.m.
- The usual pan-Orthodox Pentecost picnic has been postponed to July 26, the Sunday before our parish feast.
- The week following Pentecost is a fast free week. On the Monday (June 15) after the Sunday of All Saints, the Apostles fast begins and continues through July 11.
- There will be a Molieben and Akathist to the Mother of God on the second and fourth Fridays of each month starting at 6 p.m.
- The feast of St. John of San Francisco is Saturday July 4, and there will be vigil on Friday evening at 6 p.m. and Liturgy on Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m.
- The feast of the Royal Martyrs is Friday July 17 (4). There will be Vigil on Thursday evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy at 8 a.m. on Friday morning.
- The parish feast of St. Seraphim is Saturday August 1 (July19). There will be Vigil on Friday evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy on Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m. On Sunday (August 2) after the Divine Liturgy there will be a molieben to St. Seraphim and a festal meal in the hall.