- The first week of Great Lent (March 2-8) will feature a feast of prayers and divine services. On Monday-Thursday, Great Compline with the Great Canon of St. Andrew will be at 6 p.m. On Wednesday at 8 a.m. will be the Lenten Presanctified Divine Liturgy. On Friday evening at 6 p.m. will be Small Compline and Akathist to the Mother of God followed by a lesson on the Apocalypse of St. John (the book of Revelation).
- On Sunday evening March 8 we will celebrate the Sunday evening “Orthodoxy Vespers” preceded by the Molieben for the Salvation of Those in Error at 5 p.m. We will be joined by the parish of Holy Transfiguration, and the service will be followed by a potluck Lenten fellowship dinner in the Church hall.
- Every Wednesday during Great Lent there will be Presanctified Divine Liturgy. See the calendar for times.
- Every Friday evening at 6 p.m. this month during Great Lent there will be Small Compline with the Akathist to the Mother of God followed by a lesson on the Apocalypse of St John. In addition to reading the scripture, the lectures will follow the homilies in the book: Revelation, the Seven Golden Lampstands Vol I by Archim. Athanasios Mitilinaios which can be purchased from Zoe Press at: http://www.zoepress.us/revelation-the-books
- Saturday March 14 will be a prosphora baking day. Beginning at 11 a.m. in the parish hall we will be rolling out, cutting, stamping and baking the prosphora loaves for commemorations at the Divine Liturgy.
- We serve a general pannykhida in the Church the last Wednesday of every month, however, here is an additional way, during the Lenten season, to remember your loved ones who have departed: http://www.holycross.org/blogs/news/never-forgotten-lenten-prayer-for-the-departed