- The great feast of the Entry of the Virgin into the Temple is on Monday Dec. 4. There will be vigil on Sunday evening for the feast at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy for the feast on Monday morning at 8 a.m.
- The Law of God classes this month will meet on the first and third Wednesdays (Dec. 6 & 20) this month due to the holiday. Please note the temporary departure from the regular schedule. Vespers is at 6 p.m. followed by the class.
- St. Nicholas day is on Tuesday Dec. 19. There will be vigil for the feast at 6 p.m. on Monday evening and Divine Liturgy at 8 a.m. on Tuesday.
- The feast of St. Herman of Alaska, the first saint of North America and among the first missionaries to the American land is on Monday Dec. 25. There will be Great Vespers (not vigil) for St. Herman on Sunday evening at 6 p.m. and the Divine Liturgy will be at 9:30 am Monday morning.
- The St. Herman’s youth conference is Dec. 26-29 in Seattle. Those who are planning to go and who want a ride, please contact Fr. David as soon as possible.
- The Nativity fast began on Nov. 28. During this time we keep a strict fast on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On the other weekdays (Tuesday & Thursday), wine and oil are permitted and on the weekends (Saturday & Sunday), fish is permitted as well.