- The annual parish meeting will be held on July 9 following the meal after Liturgy. It is expected that preliminary plans for the new roof will be available for approval.
- There will be liturgy for SS Peter and Paul on Wednesday July 12 at 8 a.m.
- We have resumed our Law of God classes on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays in July. Vespers is at 6 p.m. followed by the class. In August the class will be moved to the 3rd and 5th Wednesdays, then back to the 2nd and 4th weeks in September.
- The renovations to our roof will likely begin soon (the exact date will be published when the contractor sets his schedule). This will mean that our service schedule will be affected – watch the website and Facebook page for up to date information. We may be able to use the Church during much of the construction on a “temporary” basis which means setting up and taking down every Sunday. It is possible that we may need to hold services in the hall on some weekends. Prior to demolition, we will need to remove all the furnishings and other items from the Church, and possibly do some of the light demo in order to help speed the process. We have reserved a storage unit to keep the furnishings safe during construction.
- The parish feast of St. Seraphim is Tuesday August 1 (7/19). There will be Vigil on Monday evening at 6 p.m. and Liturgy at 8 a.m. on Tuesday morning (construction permitting – see above)
- The feast of Transfiguration falls on Saturday August 19 (8/6). There will be Vigil at 6 p.m. on Friday and Liturgy at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday (construction permitting – see above) After liturgy there will be the blessing of grapes and honey.
- The feast of the Dormition (Death) of the Virgin Mary falls on Monday August 28 (8/15). There will be vigil Sunday evening at 6 p.m. and Divine Liturgy on Monday at 8 a.m. (construction permitting - see above).