- The Annual Parish Meeting will be on December 11 following the meal after Liturgy in the Church Hall.
- The Nativity Fast (Advent) continues throughout December until the feast of the Nativity of the Lord (1/7 ns). Beginning with Nativity, there is a fast free period until the eve of Theophany (1/7-1/17).
- The feast of the Entry of the Mother of God into the Temple (11/21 os) falls on Sunday December 4. The services for the feast will be combined with the regular Sunday services.
- The feast of St. Nicholas (12/6 os) falls on Monday, December 19. There will be vigil for the saint on Sunday evening at 6 p.m. and Liturgy on Monday morning at 9 a.m.
- The feast for the prophet Daniel (12/17 os) falls on Friday December 30. There will be vespers for the prophet on Thursday evening at 6 p.m. and Liturgy on Friday morning at 9 a.m.
- Additional weekday Liturgies for December:
9:00 a.m. Thursday 12/1 (Martyr Platon)
7:30 a.m. Thursday 12/8 (Apodosis of the Entry of the Theotokos)
9:00 a.m. Thursday 12/15 (Prophet Habakkuk)
- The Christmas Youth Conference (Syezd) is scheduled for December 26-30 in Phoenix AZ.
- The Nativity of the Lord (12/25 os) falls on Saturday, January 7. There will be the Vesperal Divine Liturgy for Christmas eve at 9 a.m. on Friday, January 6. That evening beginning at 5 p.m. will be the vigil for the Feast followed by our annual Christmas eve dinner and then Christmas carols in the Church to end the evening. The Divine Liturgy for the feast will be Saturday morning at 9 a.m.
- The winter feast of St. Seraphim (1/2 os) falls on Sunday, January 15. Services for the saint will be combined with the regular Sunday services.
- The feast of the Baptism of the Lord (1/6 os) falls on Thursday, January 19. The vigil for the feast will be on Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. with the first blessing of water. Liturgy for the feast will be Thursday at 9 a.m. with the blessing of the water following at Whitewater Park. Remember to plan for your house blessing after the feast and contact Fr. David or Fr. Matthew to schedule a time.
- Additional weekday Liturgies for January:
9:00 a.m. Thursday 1/12 (Martyr Anysia)
9:00 a.m. Thursday 1/26 (Martyrs Hermylus and Stratonicus)
- Friday evening akathist and Law of God class will be on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month. There will be no class on December 23 or on January 13 due to the holidays.