- This month we begin Great Lent. All weekdays are strict fast days and all weekend days are wine and oil days. Exceptions to this are noted on the calendar.
- Every Friday during Great Lent at 6 p.m. will be the Small Compline and Akathist to the Mother of God followed by our Lenten series of discussions based on the book, The Hungry Orthodox Reader (copies available in the bookstore).
- On Wednesdays, there will be Presanctified Liturgy either at 8 a.m. or at 6 p.m. (see the calendar for details). On these days those wishing to partake should have confessed on the weekend or during the week prior and should keep the fast for communion (no food or drink) from midnight for morning liturgies or from noon for evening liturgies.
- We will continue preparing for this year’s Russian Food Festival on Saturday March 25 from 10-3 in the church hall. Contact Elena DeYoung for more info.
- There will be a Brotherhood meeting Thursday March 16 at 7 p.m. at SS Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church to prepare food for the homeless shelter. The Brotherhood will meet again on Sunday March 19 at 4 p.m. to serve the food for the shelter’s evening meal.